Friday, August 12, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday 2.10

1.   My most favorite birthday was      my 23rd (this one). I spent it with Chris and my friends at our house (even though I wasn't living there yet).

2.  My worst birthday was   my 18th. My family left me for the day, and none of my friends answered the phone. So I literally spent the whole day alone. It was the worst.
3.  My favorite birthday memory is     I dunno... Haven't had it yet.

4.  The best birthday present I've ever received was   hmmm... another good question I don't have the answer for.

5.  The  best birthday present I've ever given was      gosh, how am I supposed to know?

6.  Birthdays are       awesome. Although mine don't usually turn out super special or anything. I'm hoping that one of these years I'll have a birthday that'll blow my brains out.

7.  My favorite age so far has been       23 (aka the age I currently am). Being newly married will do that to a person, I think ;)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe everyone deserted you on your 18th :(

    And I agree, being newly married is a good way to judge your favourite age! Mine is 28 ... I turned 28 three days before I got married earlier this year!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you with being abandoned on my 18th bday! Turning 18 was big for me. Most of my friends made a big deal about sweet 16, but Filipinos have something similar that happens for their 18th. Well, that day, I had no happy birthdays from my parents nor my friends. Everyone forgot. :( At the end of the day one friend asked, "Why have you been quiet all day?" And in a flat tone I said, "I don't like drawing attention to myself on my own birthday." and walked away. Later that night everyone realized they'd forgotten and started flooding my phone with calls and texts. I didn't bother responding. I just slept for the rest of the day. :(

    ReplyDelete