1. My most favorite birthday was my 23rd (this one). I spent it with Chris and my friends at our house (even though I wasn't living there yet).
2. My worst birthday was my 18th. My family left me for the day, and none of my friends answered the phone. So I literally spent the whole day alone. It was the worst.
3. My favorite birthday memory is I dunno... Haven't had it yet.
4. The best birthday present I've ever received was hmmm... another good question I don't have the answer for.
5. The best birthday present I've ever given was gosh, how am I supposed to know?
6. Birthdays are awesome. Although mine don't usually turn out super special or anything. I'm hoping that one of these years I'll have a birthday that'll blow my brains out.
7. My favorite age so far has been 23 (aka the age I currently am). Being newly married will do that to a person, I think ;)