Friday, January 7, 2011

I got an award! Yay =)

Well, this is a surprise! I got a blog award from a new reader! I'm very excited! Tanuki over at Sunshine Whirls Make My Head Spin gave me this award =



The rule is to list 5 guilty pleasures. So here goes:





1. Dove Dusk chocolate. Milk with a hint of dark. So yummy.



2. Red nail polish. I have 3 or 4 bottles of the stuff.


3. The Lake House. I have seen this movie countless times, and I still like it as much as I did the first time I saw it. It just does something for me. I know there are plot holes, and Keanu Reeves is a terrible actor, but the feel and the emotion of it just touch me.


4. Scarves. I can never have too many. I wear them with almost everything.



5. Sophie Kinsella novels. I devour those things. Her female characters and plots are so hilarious and daring.


I now present this award to these lovely ladies who I've only been following for a few months =

<3 Laura at Musings of an Optimist
<3 Lindsay at A Log of My Life

Have a lovely Friday!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for playing along! I didn't even give you the link to the post, luckily you've found out which award it was ^^ I think your blog is really sweet and shiny ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) aww thanks! And ditto about scarves and keanu reeves' horrendous yet somewhat adorable acting... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! Well deserved :) I really enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks, sweetheart!

    Chocolate makes the world so much better. Dark chocolate is my favorite, by the way. I feel so sophisticated when I eat it.

    ReplyDelete