Saturday, March 12, 2011

Dharma & Greg

Years ago I used to watch Dharma & Greg every so often on tv. I thought it was really funny, and I liked the relationships between the characters. I thought that the premise of a straight-laced guy marrying a free spirited woman after one date was absolutely hilarious, and I liked that their marriage wasn't always easy. They had to work at it sometimes, but they were committed to each other so they made it work. A while back I was at Walmart and I found season one of Dharma & Greg in the sale bin, so I snatched it up and promptly bought it. I think it was well worth my $20, because since then I've watched it so many times. Sad story: The show aired for 5 seasons, but only the first one is on DVD! How sad!! It's not on reruns anymore either! So I will have to be content with my lone season. Last night I popped in a disc, and I remembered again how much I love this show.





1 comment:

  1. Aw, I used to love Dharma and Greg. I can't believe only one season made it to DVD.

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete