Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Not a good week.

It is my first Wednesday, and off to a good start (sarcasm). I forgot to weigh myself before I left the house, but I'm afraid it will be dismal anyway, so I'd rather not. I only managed to get 2 workouts in this week, and eating... Like I said, I like eating.

However, those workouts were pretty much breakthroughs, because I went by myself even though I really didn't feel like it! On one day I went to the gym at school. There were 2 jocks already working out when I got there. Now, I hate working out when there are tons of jocks. Just saying. By the time I had been on the treadmill for a half hour, there were about 12 of them, teeming everywhere. Needless to say, I had forced myself to stay for the half hour, and then I just left. I couldn't take it anymore. I was proud that I managed to do that. I don't like jocks.

2 comments:

  1. you can do it feebs, sorry I wasn't much of a gym partner this week. But in my defence you never told me when you were going:)? Anyway, I will try to be a better motivator. I love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of jocks either. I always get the feeling that they're judging me for being their because I'm not toned, tanned and terrific.

    My gym is full of beautiful people (some of which are body builders). I try to ignore them all by blasting Fall Out Boy through my iPod and concentrating only on what I'm doing.

    Do you have a good work out playlist? I find it helps.

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete