Tuesday, August 31, 2010

PS: I love you (Mail 1.11)

Here it is, the mail post, as promised!

Incoming:


Sweet first letter from Iwona in Poland


First letter from Mikaela in Finland. She has some of the neatest handwriting I've ever seen!


A deeeelightful first letter from Miss Bianca! I have a confession - I've been a secret fan of hers for months, and I finally wrote her a letter! How happy was I to see this lovely lovely work of art in my mailbox!


Outgoing:



Long overdue reply to Belen. I hope she likes it!

Apparently I forgot to take any pictures of the rest of my outgoing... I thought I had but oh well.


Here also are the pictures of my handmade pencil case:




I am now attempting to modify a cheap dollar-store clipboard to have a front flap with a pocket in it. I'll let you know how that turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment