Thursday, August 12, 2010

All I do the whole night through is dream of you. (Mail 1.9)

This morning when I woke up I thought it was Sunday. Then I realized as the fog cleared that I only wanted it to be Sunday, and that it was in fact Thursday. Sunday is mine and Chris' six month anniversary. He's planned a surprise for me and I'm excited because I love surprises :D Anyway, if it was Sunday, than this post would be early.


Incoming:





All of the above are postcrossing cards


Outgoing:









Letters to my friend Steph. Sorry about the middle picture there, it kept uploading like that, which is weird. The first was a letter I sent her, just after we went to visit her. Then a couple days ago I decided to send her a mix cd just to give her a happy mailbox.

(Again, kept uploading sideways. Sorry.)
First letter to Fanny.


I've been pretty busy with work and other things that I wanted to get done before school starts again. I applied for my student loans, which always takes me forever to get around to and I don't know why. At least this was my last time applying for them. I've been looking at my class schedule, trying to make sure that I get everything in order so that I don't suddenly end up a credit short in something that's not available winter semester. I got my field education sorted out too, which was great. The requirement is that you have to volunteer somewhere 2 hours a week for 10 weeks (so that equals 20 hours a semester). Well, I volunteer at church for 15+ hours one weekend a month! So that's 60 hours a semester! Way above the 20 hour requirement! However, in past years the field education director wouldn't accept that because it wasn't every week. At the beginning of the week I emailed the new field ed director and asked him about it, and he said "sure, let's go with that." So yay!! I'm happy :D

I saw this picture on Epbot the other day, and I absolutely love it. This woman is the epitome of a true woman.

She's got huge guns and a flawless manicure, working power tools and rocking the bling. I want to be her.


Last time I said I would tell you what the surprise was! Chris made a picnic for me, and we went to the park (the nice one) to enjoy it. It was such a nice evening, absolutely perfect weather. It was so cute of him! He loved my reaction and said he will be trying to surprise me more often. Apparently he likes that I get all whiny and impatient :P And I'll just say this, I'm sooo happy that my man likes to cook because I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment