Tuesday, February 5, 2019

UDON Manga Classics: The Count of Monte Cristo


Title: The Count of Monte Cristo
Author: Alexandre Dumas (original); Stacy King and Nokman Poon
Length: 401 pages
Publication date: April 1, 2017
Genre: classics, manga
Rating: 5/5


Having just finished reading the Count of Monte Cristo (which I loooved), I thought it would be fun to read this manga adaptation. I was very pleased with it! The source novel is obviously a beast, and this manga managed to be faithful to the main story while still trimming a 1,000+ page book to something readable in this format. The art was well done, it was easier to follow than some other manga I've read. I really enjoyed this volume!


I received a digital copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for a free and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment