Monday, May 27, 2013

Etsy wishlist: Quill and Fox

Recently I've been browsing Etsy for stationery and lettery bits, as I have become extremely bored with my collection. Never mind that I could write 100 letters and still have quite a bit of paper left over, I think. That's neither here nor there.

Quill and Fox is a lovely shop that offers delicious graphics and illustrations on cards and postcards. I love the quirky and cute, yet classic elements of the designs. My favourite listing is the Monster postcard set - it's so wonderful I wouldn't be able to send it out!
Hello Meanings card
Lord Ampersand card
Get Well Soon Teapot card
Moon and Back card

Monster postcard set

4 comments:

  1. oh I know what you mean, I have box's of cards, stationary, stickers, but every now and then I just have to buy more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Felicia,
    I love Quill and Fox too! Great choice! x

    ReplyDelete