Friday, May 18, 2012

Mail post 3.6

This month has been very sad, in regards to incoming mail. I actually just got a letter yesterday, as my first one of the month! But I didn't take a picture of it, so I'll include it next time.  



For Snail Mail Fan
For Winnie's Girl
The one in the back is for Kelly who lives in the Maritimes

For Merissa
For Lady Kay


I've been very pleased with myself in catching up on my letters. I was really unmotivated to write letters for a while, but now I have things to say so I'm happy to write. I've found some new mail blogs this week, which always inspire me to get my mail on as well. I wish that I had the time to just write letters every day and have an awesome post to go 2 or 3 times a week, but that just isn't the case. I'm at a point where I want to focus on the pen pals I already have and get to know them better. I'm not seeking out new friends at this time, but at the same time I don't want to miss out on getting to know someone really awesome either.

4 comments:

  1. Love the way you decorate your envelopes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mail posts are always my favourite! I love all your mail photos :D

    What mail blogs have you found? Share, share! My favourite mail blog is Papered Thoughts: http://paperedthoughts.blogspot.com.au/ Rin is ridiculously creative and her mail is just gorgeous.

    I'm like you, I wish I had more time to dedicate to writing letters. At the moment I have eleven pen pals, which is enough for now - but eventually I'd like more!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Felicia! What lovely envelopes. I am crazy nuts about the whale and crocodile ones!!!!

    ReplyDelete