Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Instagram.

My most favorite felt tip pens that I use every day! They have their own pencil case.


Wonderful display at my local Chapters. Love it!
Lazy Sundays with my family. I like how my hubby is the only one who pays any attention to me :P
The other evening Chris and I went for a walk, and it was lovely. This is the sign that tells you where we live.
I made double chocolate banana muffins and they were scrumptious! I ate two while I was reading my book.
My first manicure with my Hunger Games nail polish. These shades = Smoke & Ashes and Riveting
The weekend was so warm!
I love me some popcorn.
Jasmine (@lavendersgreen) and I had a disagreement over whose bathroom is uglier. I think I win. Washing machine 5 inches away from the toilet, burn marks on the ugly counter top, and a bathtub that is a foot deep. Useless.
I recently bought some lemons and have been enjoying them in my ice water. One of the most refreshing things ever? I think so.
I organized my pantry today! I took everything out of the cupboards and rearranged them so that like things were together. Then I moved some of the things that we use more often to the open shelves. I think it makes more sense.
Happy Tuesday! I hope you're having a lovely day!

1 comment: