Friday, March 9, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday 3.4

Play along at Lauren's







1.  My favorite room in my home is    the living room   because    it's where Chris and I hang out the most .

2.   My current decor style is    undefined... probably cozy, a little bit rustic, and colorful   but I wish it were more     refined .

3.  I wish I could redecorate the    bathroom   room in my house to make it more    up to date. And I want to put a bigger tub in there!

4. My dream house absolutely has to have a    a nice deep bathtub in a master bathroom. I love a nice long soak .

5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is    the bed. A good mattress is critical!

6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is    neon or plastic. Yuck .

7.   Pictures and art   are a little touch that makes my house feel like home.

1 comment:

  1. I want to redo our bathroom too. I hate it. It's my least favourite room in our house. It has no ventilation and has badly laid tiles :( One day!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete