Play along at Lauren's
1. Somewhere someone is picking their nose.
2. My husband is my muse.
3. It would suck if the postal service was no more because then I would just go stupid crazy.
4. Getting a package in the mail is/are my favorite thing about today.
5. Life is kind of like music on the radio. Sometimes you wanna turn it up and sing out loud, and sometimes you feel like you just keep changing the station to no avail.
6. If I could have anything I wanted I would want a really nice dishwasher. Honestly, we don't have one and I don't always want to wash them after supper so then they sit there all week.
7. A funny thing happened the other day... the window in my office doesn't have a screen, but I had it open a little bit for fresh air. My cat was sitting on the windowsill, and suddenly I heard a scrape and a thud - she fell out of the window!! She thrashed around when she hit the ground, and then she laid totally motionless because she was freaking out. I went outside to get her and she had not moved an inch. She was okay, don't worry :)