Monday, November 8, 2010

What a day... (Mail 1.14)




Hi friends. How are ya? I finished one of my papers today. It was due this afternoon for a double block class, so I wrote the last half page and kind of proofread it during class, then printed it during the break. But that is just the tip of the iceberg. So I haven't bunches of time for mail lately. Haven't been getting much either so it's okay, I guess.


::Incoming::


 

Sweet letter from my honey <3

 
From lovely Olga in the Ukraine
:: Outgoing::



For Miss Laura. This is from my new Don't Eat Mail stationery, which I love.


Postcrossing cards


(This stupid picture keeps uploading upside down and I can't figure out why!!) Doodles for Jiajia. This is what I do in class.

Here's some exciting news: Today my boyfriend became an uncle!! His brother and sister-in-law had a baby boy today (which also happens to be one of my dearest friend's birthday!) I can't wait to meet this little man at Christmas! Oh, I'm just so excited.

And just to close, my friend's mom had her surgery today. Everything went smoothly (as far as I've heard), but they found cancer in one of the lymph nodes under her arm, so she's in a lot of pain. They're going to talk to the doctor tomorrow about it. Please keep the whole family in your prayers. Thank you so much, friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment