Friday, November 26, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday 1.6



1.   Black Friday is  not for me.

2.  Christmas shopping this year will include  something for my mom and dad, and a collective gift for Chris' family. Otherwise I'm already done.

3.  Holiday shopping makes me  eager to think of the best gifts for my loved ones, be they store-bought or homemade.

4.  This year my Christmas list will include   anything from my Etsy wish list, Josh Groban's new album Illuminations, stationery and stamps, Disney movies, and the newest Shopaholic book.

5.  Bargain hunter, or full price shopper?    I don't hunt for bargains, but like any good Mennonite I will not pass one up.

6.  The best and worst things about shopping is   spending time just looking at stuff and the worst is that it just costs so much money!

7.  Online shopper or in-person shopper?   I LOVE online shopping, but I like to be able to touch things and see it first before I buy it too. Totally depends on the thing I'm buying.

1 comment:

  1. :) Which are your favorite Disney movies, Felicia? I love Alladin, Lion King, and Beauty and the Beast (for starters).

    ReplyDelete