Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sun in the sky, you know how I feel (Mail 1.12)

 ::Incoming::



A lovely letter from Olga


A sweet letter from Palak in India. My first letter to her got lost, so I was very happy she got the second one.



Asierleigh is a sweetheart from Florida, and I totally loved her letter. Can't wait to write back.



From Fanny in France (say that 10 times fast)


From my darling Julia



From the fabulous Bianca



::Outgoing::




Reply to Iwona. Kinda went sticker crazy...


Reply for Julia



For my dear friend Callie



A teacher from British Columbia contacted me on the Postcrossing website. She is collecting cards from across Canada for her class, so I was more than happy to participate. I sent these two to her.


For Bianca.



For Belen


Some postcrossing cards. I like the one with the duck. It was kinda hard to let go of that one.


Long overdue reply for Mikaela.



Bonus mail-related picture::

 

My unbelievably sweet boyfriend carved a wax stamper for me out of a rock! I don't know how well you can see that but it's super cute! I just dripped some melted wax from a candle on the envelope, but as you can see it was kind of messy, so I'm going to buy some wax sticks that are used with a glue gun (as seen here).

I'm actually impressed with how much I've actually caught up in the past couple weeks. Since I ordained Sunday a "no-homework day," I feel more motivated during the week to get my projects done. So I feel really good about taking a day off. And right now I will go watch a movie and write some more of those letters.

1 comment:

  1. Omg. That video is awesome. It's really well done so its awesome to watch, and Zach Levi just got 10,000 times hotter. *gasp*

    ReplyDelete