Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A letter to someone I’ve drifted away from.

Dear Candida,

When I see you at church with your 2 daughters, I wish we still talked. They are beautiful and I just want to cuddle them while I talk to you about life. It's sad how it went, when you got engaged and I wanted to go to school, and we just started moving in opposite directions. But I'm almost done school, and I am in a relationship now, and I wish that maybe our lives would drift closer to one another. If that happens, I promise I'll throw out a rope and we'll see what happens. I remember our times when we used to laugh and share our hearts and be absolutely ridiculous and wear mis-matching socks together. I hope you remember these times as fondly as I do.

Your friend,
Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment