Sunday, February 17, 2013

Mail post 4.1

Hi friends! It's been a long while since my last mail post, eh? To avoid this post being ridiculously long, I'm just going to split it into incoming and outgoing. I know I might have missed some in the past few months, so please forgive me!


::INCOMING::
From my fellow Canadian geek and commander-in-co of the LEP,  Laura

From Charlotte, who has just moved to a new house!

From my cousin Julia, who moved to Ontario in the fall. Our  family gathering at Christmas felt so empty because half of the family moved away.

A Christmas card and letter from my sis Melissa! She just started a really cool blog, you should check it out!
A wooden postcard Melissa got for me on one of her adventures.

From the lovely Lady Kayy.

Beautiful doodle from Katyha. I wish I'd taken a picture of the contents, she sent me a letter booklet. Very cute.

A letter from Mikaela in Finland. Mikaela is going through a very hard time right now, so if you're so inclined, lift her up in your prayers.

A fun letter and card from Penny in Brazil.

A first letter from a new friend Erica in Finland.

Look out from some outgoing mail later this week!

2 comments: