Saturday, November 26, 2011

Let it snow... (Mail 2.6)

Firstly, I am enjoying the fresh layer of snow today. It's so pretty! I'm currently listening to Michael Buble's new Christmas album. I love it. Wonderful!

Secondly, has it really been 2 months since my last mail post? Apparently so! Disgusting, Fe...

I haven't had too much mail coming in or going out. Not shameful, but not impressive either. I'm content :) However, I've been terrible at taking pictures of my outgoing mail.What else is new? I'll try to do better from now on.


Awesome calligraphy from Merissa in Hawaii. I'm so obsessed with going to Hawaii someday, and I love writing to people from places that I want to visit!

A long awaited letter from Stella in China. She's adorable :)

 
Snail mail and a postcard from Snailmail Fan

From my darling Julia.

A first letter from Kotana in Japan.

An awesome letter and fuzzy kitty stickers from Lindsay! I love the ridiculous stationery - definitely puts a smile on my face.
Lovely postcards from Gracie. I was paired with her for my very first Happy Mail Project swap!

I did a movie tag on the postcrossing forum, and this person tagged me and wrote their thoughts on Back to the Future for me :)

 
Awesome awesome package from Jasmine! Seriously, I squealed as I took things out. I was glad I was alone because I felt a bit ridiculous at how delighted I was.




 
My attempt at snail mail for Belen

 
For Snailmail Fan

  
A passel of Postcrossing cards 

 
For the lovely miss Olga. 

That's all I have for you today! I hope that you all remember to pass on the snail mail love! And have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your mail posts!! They're so cute and creative. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mail is so fun! And the Michael Buble Christmas cd? Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all this mail! I use to send out so much mail but find it really hard to keep up now :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love the calligraphy in that first photo! I wish I could write like that!

    And yay! I'm so glad you liked what I sent you! :D

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete