1. A nervous habit I have is biting my nails/chewing on them til they get all jaggedy and painful.
2. Something that makes me sad is the fact that 90% of people that grow up in the church will leave it by the time they are 25 .
3. Today I am thankful for grey skies and snow, hot chocolate, snuggly cats, and lots of letters to write .
4. My favorite room in my house is my living room. Comfy couches where Chris and I hang out with our cats .
5. I can't stand listening to top 40 music because most of it is just crappy lyrics. It drives me nuts.
6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would buy a nice pair of boots that were stylish and warm. I need a new pair of boots, but I just can't bring myself to spend that much on a pair even though it's a necessary investment in this climate.
7. The last person I hung out with was my friend Estela. We went shopping, saw Puss in Boots (which was quite good!) and got our first Starbucks holiday drinks of the season.