Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Apparently I don't sleep.

Instead of sleeping, I've been browsing Etsy and other various websites. Getting ideas for Christmas gifts (friends & family members, if something on that website tickles your fancy, please let me know *wink wink*) I also finally ordered envelope templates, which I've been wanting to do for ages. Seriously. Since I was 9 I've been wanting to do so. Okay, maybe only since spring or something, which was 2 whole seasons ago.

I had a really good evening. I went to the prayer meeting at my church. I had to, because I was singing. I got to pray with my boyfriend and my longest-best friend, which was super cool. I love my church. It's rad :D

I've been slowly catching up on writing letters these days, and I'm hoping to actually make some envelopes tomorrow morning before school. Then I'll eventually get around to doing a mail post.

I'm going to bed now. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment