Today's blanks are cool because on Wednesday Chris and I celebrated our 2 year dating anniversary. I'll tell you about it next time :)
1. The love of my life is Christopher (and Jesus).
2. Falling in love is not something that happens at first sight. It happens over time, and real love takes some time to develop. It's not like movies, but it's better than that .
3. Marriage is not always easy, but it's wonderful .
4. The longest relationship I've ever had was 2 years .
5. The key to a good relationship is communication and putting the other ahead of yourself .
6. I feel loved when you spend time with me, or do something for me that lets me know you were thinking about me .
7. My favorite quote about love is "Love me when I least deserve it because that's when I need it most" . (I couldn't think of another one that had to do with romantic love!)